It Touched My Heart.
Broken Marriage ?
No explanation but satanic outrage.
A woman went to a weekly meeting recently and narrated this horrible experience of hers..
According to her, one evening she came back from work to meet her husbands’ relations in her matrimonial home, who immediately on seeing her, grabbed her by the throat and gave her the beatings pf her life, tore her dress and threw her things into the air and out of the house, while her husband watched.
And that was how her 12 years old marriage with her darling husband ended and suddenly too. It took her seven good years again to fight her way back to her matrimonial home.
Who is responsible ?
Answer.. the devil who vowed to steal , to kill and to destroy God’s handwork and people.
John 10:10-11 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
“ I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. Said the Lord “.
- Great and mighty one, I thank you for the joy you gave to the world through the coming and death of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- I thank Oh Lord for the power hidden in prayers, I thank you for it is a proven key to ward off the enemies of my destiny and star.
- I thank you for protecting my family and family members from the intentions of the evil men and women.
- Father, I glorify your name for giving me a peaceful and fruitful family like this, I pray thee Lord to dis-appoint the enterprises of the evil men and women towards my family, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Be a mighty terrible one for me and my family in the mighty name of Jesus.
Jeremiah 20:11 But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.
- Let the enemies of my family be like the wicked and reap the fruits of their wickedness.. in the name of Jesus.- Job 27:7 Let mine enemy be as the wicked, and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous.
- I destroy and shatter with great anger, any power from the east, west, north, south and even the sea and beneath the earth targeting to destroy my marriage, I set them ablaze in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I destroy all the forces from my mother’s house and my father’s house targeting to destroy the joy and peace between me and my spouse, I render them useless with the blood of Jesus.
- Any evil uncle a-untie, brother, sister, sister in-law, brother in-law, grandmother, grandfather, working with the kingdom of darkness to destroy my marriage, receive fire and burn in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I decree destruction for any evil step brother, step sister, step mother, step father or unfriendly friend blocking my marital breakthrough in the mighty name Jesus.
- May the great Lord I serve cover my life and protect my marriage from evil family hunters in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I destroy every evil power that may try to affect my system and stop it from production, in the mighty name of Jesus. I cover all my body system with the precious blood of Jesus.
- I consume by fire and in the name of Jesus the spirit of infirmity released against me by the devil
- May the spirit of infirmity catch fire before they reach me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let the plans of my evil family members,-from my mother’s house, from my mother’s house, from my in-laws house be exposed and destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus.
I thank you Jesus for answering these prayers, I thank you for protecting my marriage, my husband, my wife, my children my going out and coming in be thou exalted in every area of my life.
Psalms 118:1-29 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever. Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever. Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever. Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever. I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them. They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them. They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them. Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me. The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death. Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD: This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter. I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD. God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.